Tadamon is an innovative and transformative PLATFORM by IsDB, ISFD & UNDP. Our Mission: Tadamon was born out of a need to map out the Civil Society landscape in OIC member countries and to better understand the needs of local communities and who are the people and organizations that are best in delivering solutions to local problems. Together with our partners from UND & ISDB and ISFD a small team of dedicated individuals had a vision that this could be done combining existing skills and new technologies. Throughout our professional and personal careers, we have witnessed how crowdfunding and building communities across boundaries has breathed new life into old ideas and brought new innovations into existence. For us, every individual has the power to make our world a better place.
Our team consist of dedicated individuals from across the world who share the vision of delivering change to local communities. A dream team of experts in development, alternative finance and communications assembled to provide tailored services for We serve: We are passionate about taking dedicated organizations to the next level with the help of international finance and world-class expertise.
Tadamon is for organizations that range from Education to Agricultural Development. We are committed to making the 2030 Agenda and Sustainable Development Goals a success story! Organizations that we are looking to join our community work with:
- Human development (education, health, water and sanitation);
- Agricultural and rural development;
- Basic rural infrastructure development;
- Capacity building (cross-cutting theme);
- Women’s empowerment (cross-cutting theme);
- Refugees and IDPs
Tadamon and our partners are committed to building stronger communities and helping those less fortunate. Equality, transparency, accountability, human rights stand at the core of everything we do.
Tadamon is a joint effort between IsDB, ISFD, UNDP and ever since we have had the privilege of welcoming an increasing number of organizations into our community.
- UNDP works in about 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion. We help countries to develop policies, leadership skills, partnering abilities, institutional capabilities and build resilience in order to sustain development results.
- The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) is a multilateral development bank (MDB), working to improve the lives of those we serve by promoting social and economic development in Member countries and Muslim communities worldwide, delivering impact at scale. We provide the infrastructure to enable people to lead better lives and achieve their full potential.
- The Islamic Solidarity Fund for Development (ISFD) is dedicated to reducing poverty in its member countries by promoting pro-poor growth, emphasizing human development, especially improvements in health care and education, and providing financial support to enhance the productive capacity and sustainable means of income for the poor, including financing employment opportunities, providing market outlets especially for the rural poor and improving basic rural and pre-urban infrastructure.