PGS Medical is the first public-private health technology startup in Brazil, created based on the Innovation Law (Law No. 10,973, of December 2, 2004; Decree No. 9,283, of February 7, 2018). We have been operating since July 2018 offering solutions to improve care in the public health system. We are certified by the GovTech Seal, from BraziLAB, through which startups are able to offer technological services to public authorities.
PGS Medical Platform
PGS Medical offers a technological platform for managing care for patients with chronic diseases and complex cases. With it, the teams perform, in an automated way, the screening, diagnosis and monitoring of these patients, who now receive continuous and preventive treatment. With our system, visits by chronic patients to health facilities can be reduced by 90%.
PGS Medical Services
- Active search platform and service management with Artificial Intelligence
- Remote health monitoring equipment
- Permanent training of the management team
- implantation of the C.A.R (Highly Resolutive Center)
Some of the advantages that the PGS Medical platform can offer to municipalities include:
- 90% reduction in the number of visits to chronic patients in public health units
- 66% reduction in the number of hospitalizations
- Reduced public health costs
- Improved perception of quality of life
- Improvement of patients' health indicators